Why is this position open? How is it impacting the business? This position is open to assist the PGI Platform/Performance team with the Wells Fargo acquisition onboarding.
2. Please describe the project work, and what do day-to-day responsibilities look like: This program team is transforming the existing, on prem performance environment utilizing modern, cloud technology. This transformation will provide the scalable infrastructure performance needs to meet current and future needs. Additionally the team is integrating the newly acquired Wells Fargo IAA Account data into this infrastructure. Daily this individual will work with the program team to execute technical deliveries to achieve this program state.
3. What technologies or systems will this contingent worker be utilizing?
AWS, Python, S3, Lambdas
a. If a candidate does not have all the technologies listed, would there be technologies you would consider “similar” and/or “transferable” for this position? N/A
4. (For IT roles as applicable) Please provide background information on the application(s) this worker will be involved with:
AWS integrations utilizing python, S3, lambdas
Eagle Performance – Vendor hosted performance and accounting system
5. What skills are you looking for in the ideal candidate?
(Please feel free to add more bullet points!)
i. 1. Hands on AWS experience
ii. 2. Python
iii. 3. Strong communication and ability to work independently
b. Nice to Have
i. 1. Financial Services/Investment Management experience
6. Could this contract position lead to a potential full-time role? If yes, what is typical the conversion salary? *Reminder, if we do consider applicants for full-time, they will still go through Principal’s regular hiring process. No
7. Will this person be any sort of team lead? No
8. What is the size and culture of the team? 6 engineers, 2 product engineers, 1 agile delivery manager
9. Will this person interact with any other Principal departments? yes
Contract expected to last through 6/30. There is a possibility of extension as project evolves.