Duration: 12 Months
Client: State of IowaRemote
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to work in our Des Moines location (Work from home till pandemic subsides).
· Proficient in Data Profiling and writing complex SQL queries
· Interpret, Analyze, profile data by running queries
· Identify, analyze and interpret performance inefficiencies in complex SQL Queries
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Experience in working on Data Warehouses and knowledge of their design, Pros and Cons
· Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) Possible leadership of offshore team members.
· Experience in Life Insurance/Annuities preferred
Ideal candidates will have:
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries
- Previous Experience with Data Profiling Concepts
· Good exposure to Data Projects dealing with Data Design and Source to Target documentation – including defining transformation rules.
· Good knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) required.
· Good Verbal and Written Communication skills