Duration: 12 Months
Client: State of Iowa
Interview Mode: Either Web Cam Or In-Person
Minimum of 4 years' experience in Business Intelligence software development and maintenance with at least 2 years of Tableau experience.
1-3 years of relevant Tableau Server administration experience in an enterprise environment
Expert knowledge of Tableau development, practices, techniques, and standards.
Familiarity with application-specific processes related to data management, SQL, SAAS, etc.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving abilities, and Strength in understanding and analyzing requirements to deliver solutions within the Tableau platform.
• Must have data modeling experience including best practices and impact analysis.
• Knowledge of Data Warehousing, data modeling, the development of dashboards and report design concepts.
• Experience with installation, configuration and support of Tableau Server and associated Tableau client products.
• Expertise in dashboard and report development using Tableau.
• Expertise with Tableau BI Product Suite as an administrator and developer.
• Strong ability to interface and communicate effectively with business representatives.
• Ability to directly interact with key internal customers effectively.