I hope you are doing great.
We have a new iCore Requirement as shown below.
If this position interests you, please call me at (469) 305-4720 and send us a recent appropriate resume.
Also, complete the skills matrix and personal information section included herewith.
Please find the other details below.
IT Senior Specialist (639409)
location: Raleigh, NC
Interview Mode: Webcam Interview Only
Client: State of North Carolina
DHHS ITD is seeking a Senior Specialist to lead the quality assurance (QA) for cross system functionality to ensure that testing automation efforts are aligned throughout the life cycle of application. The ideal candidate will provide analytical support and oversight for departmental business system requirements; as well as coordinate all testing activities related to the new change requests with the Divisions, and the vendor team for NCTracks. This individual is expected to communicate effectively with the vendor and provide oversight to test team members to ensure that business requirements and solutions are clearly understood.
In this role, the ideal candidate will assist with coordinating the day to day user requests for NC Analytics and NCTracks related to provisioning new State users and/or updating their existing roles. This position will also work on coordinating the MITA initiative activities for all DHHS Divisions and be responsible for SDLC artifacts including system enhancement documents.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Develop and participate in a lead capacity in all phases of the testing process which included data analysis, test execution, reporting, regression testing, functional testing, system integration testing review, error/bug retesting, user acceptance testing, load/performance testing, and end to end testing, operations system change service request testing and file maintenance request testing
* Use project management methodologies such as status reporting, coordinate scheduling, develop and initiate innovations and solutions, and setting short and long term goals
* Documentation and maintenance of State specific business rules, desk procedures and workflow management
* Expertise in understanding the Category of Service(COS)/Taxonomy Qualifier for Medicaid
* Experience with Access Management
* Experience with working on JIRA / Agile Processes.* Experience on Medicaid.