***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely and then if staff do return to site the candidate will be asked to be onsite at least two to three days a week.
***The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
Service Level Management Process Owner:
DIT’s IT Service Excellence (ITSE) Team is seeking an organized and self-directed Service Level Management
(SLM) Process Owner with extensive experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) and the Information
Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. The SLM Process Owner will assist with ITSE Team and the
NC Department of Information Technology (DIT) in the establishment, documentation, and maintenance of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operational Level Agreements (OLAs), Service Maturity Assessments (SMAs), and Service Transition Readiness Assessment Checklist (STRAC). This position is contract based and the term is three months with the intent to renew and the hours may be flexible within a standard business day. The position is in the Raleigh, North Carolina area.
Core Job Functions
• Oversee and manage the documentation of SLAs and OLAs for DIT Services
• Ensure that requirements to the ServiceNow platform support the documented SLAs and OLAs
• Develop requirements for SLA and OLA dashboards and schedule performance reviews with key
• Oversee and manage the documentation of SMAs for over 20 production DIT Services across eight (8) ITIL
process domains and 100 evaluation criteria
• Aggregate and evaluate SMA data for each service across the enterprise.
• Create a schedule for and conduct the review of SMAs with the Executive Management team and ensure that priorities for service improvement initiatives are documented and tracked
• Drive all processes and documentation forward with Continual Service Improvement
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Perform other related duties as assigned
CMDB Manager Requirements and Qualifications
• Understanding of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) IT Service Management lifecycle
• Able to work both independently as well as collaboratively with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
• Position requires interpersonal skills project management, business and systems analysis, process
management and re-engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Understanding of ServiceNow ITSM platform
• Strong knowledge of Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements
• Experienced with Visio and process mapping methodologies
• Experienced with the process maturity assessments
License(s) & Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related and relevant
• ITIL V3 Foundations Certification or higher