The primary purpose of this position is to provide senior-level system management, administration and support to the MS Dynamic application deployed at NC DHHS.
Expert skills in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the ability to work under a tight timeline. Responsible for working with both senior-level business executives and IT personnel to define and execute program requirements and manage stakeholder expectations. Responsible for developing a project plan, maintenance of project issues and risks, and a communications plan that outlines interaction on routine or recurring basis during a project or for ongoing support. Develop and deliver solutions design, data migration plan, test plan, training and implementation plans. Ensure efficient distribution of the technical and business resources; and will coordinate with business executives the initiation or continuation of project(s) based on business requirements, business performance and available organizational resources. Responsible for establishing and executing adequate project management controls based on industry accepted methodologies and standards. These controls include the responsibility to monitor and control cost, schedule, performance and risk; to ensure quality and security; overall integration and issues resolution and to perform administrative functions.
The person will perform system administration, business and workflow process modeling, and business systems integration based on a high degree of knowledge and experience using Microsoft Dynamics framework. This role will design and add code to the repository, troubleshoot system issues and perform day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure MS Dynamics is optimized to meet business goals.
Some of the job duties include:
• Create and modify views, entities, reports in Dynamics in a Development Environment, test same and publish to Production
• Create and update Dynamics Security Roles in the system and modify as needed.
• Work with DIT staff on tenant level changes.
• Work with DHHS staff on application specific issues encountered.
• Create and modify Power Automate (Flows).
• Support the connection to external applications if applicable
• Ensure integrations have access to Production assets including CDS, PowerApps, Azure, and Exchange/O365.
• Export solutions from Dev environments as managed and import into UAT and Production
This position requires an extensive level of business/business application knowledge, a specialized/advanced technical skill set, or extended experience in a specialized/advanced technical skill set. This position will provide rapid application development and system administration/configuration support.
This position requires independent initiative and action in decision making, analysis, design, programming, and troubleshooting arenas. Duties also include:
• participation in strategic and tactical planning with Business Partners, Vendors, and organizational unit management
• participating in project planning and estimating efforts
• consultation and planning for specific modifications and enhancements to production applications/information systems
• monitoring technical effort activities for adherence to schedules, milestones and deliverables
• monitoring efforts for quality assurance and adherence to state, departmental and divisional standards and procedures
• application/information system assessment and performance monitoring to avoid preventable interruption of production and to provide optimum quality service to the clients