DHHS is seeking a Technical Specialist to support the WIC - Crossroads system and provide technical leadership/assistance to the support team and performance/load testing team.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing technical leadership
• Providing senior level expertise and guidance for technical needs
• Be able to independently learn, analyze and resolve issues.
• Assistance with Validation of architecture design and security architecture as needed
• Providing technical assistance in setup and issues related to performance testing
• Assist team developers with technical questions and assistance as needed
• Providing technical input as needed to the IT manager
• Reporting statuses to the Crossroads IT Manager
• Adhering to DHHS policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Ability to provide technical leadership and communicate with multiple teams to get the tasks done
• Experience with VB.NET, WPF Browser Application, Microsoft Enterprise Application Blocks, HMTL, HTTP, XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, Visual studio, Windows Operating Systems
• Subject matter expertise to setup IIS, windows server configuration and help team setup/configure as needed
• Experience with SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services and related tools
• Experience with tools related to Performance testing
• Subject matter expertise for reviews of technical procedures and documentation including disaster recovery plans, performance testing plans, security plans, detailed design and testing documents
• Experience with the development and support of technical solutions for supporting business processes Strong problem solving and analytical skills and a self-starter
• Ability to convey clearly verbal or written information to individuals or groups
• Ability to Work well with the team